Acads, and did I mention, internals..

2nd internals are on. I have RTS and OFC tomo, and the syllabus for this test is vast. Not to mention, it's a do or die situation for me, coz I've already taken the first test lightly, and life gives you only one second chance to un-screw any screwed up thing.
The discerning reader might wonder why I choose to update my blog today of all days.
When there is so much of cramming to be done, what am I doing here? Especially when I know that I'm gonna die tomo if I don't do it? Surely, nothing so consequential has occurred that it has to be updated right now? Well no, but Go figure.
We had Image processing today.. and hardly 20 students gave the internals- the rest of them are busy cramming for tomo. The paper was way below standards, Murphy's law hitting the others in the face. Tomorrow's subjects are not freaking tough or anything, it's just the general negligence by all of us which fetched us terrible marks-except the 6-7 'Good students'(all of you rem those names he called out am sure!) who have crazy high marks in the sub.

DSPA ystr was a disaster-a self-created disaster. It's not about the marks anyway..
6th sem subjects were far more interesting.. this semester treats us to unending theory which can only be crammed. Cramming skills are a dormant thing to most of us, and we haven't chosen to activate it just yet.

Lunch with bro, an article, and a blog-post later, I have no more excuses to stay away from the books. Have to get back..
Gotto finish what we shouldn't have started..
gotto walk away somehow...
But this is only studies, not a meaningless kiss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gyaan about life in DSP class..

Of Phoenix Tears and Unicorn Blood..

Shedding Skin